The abdomen, or “tummy,” can be one of the toughest areas to tone or shed fat from. A belly pooch shows up because of weight gain, after a pregnancy, or as a natural part of aging. Despite healthy eating, targeted exercise or other attempts to reduce this trouble area, it often remains. That’s where Dr. Alizadeh's tummy tuck surgery in New York City comes in.
What is Dr. Alizadeh’s Custom NaturaTuck® Abdominoplasty in NYC?
The NaturaTuck® procedure uses multilayer management to address three layers of tissue:
- Muscle - correction of diastasis recti, which is a separation of the left and right abdominal muscles during pregnancy
- Fat - excess fat is contoured for a natural look
- Skin - excess skin is removed
- The procedure uses LTAP (long-acting anesthetic blocks), which numb the entire abdomen for 3-4 days to ensure minimal pain and fast recovery.
- There is minimal drain or no drain management to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Dr. Alizadeh's Naturatuck® procedure uses proprietary lateral suspension suturing techniques to create an internal corset, which narrows the waste and creates a more shapely, athletic look for the body.
- Dr. Alizadeh's umbilical reshaping technique in the NaturaTuck® procedure was born out of his research in the laboratory and takes advantage of the natural contours of the belly button to minimize scarring and maximize the shadows and contours of a youthful abdomen.