What Procedures Can Be Included in a Mommy Makeover?
After childbirth, many women are frustrated with their figures, wishing they could once again enjoy a youthful, firm, sculpted physique. With pregnancy, the breasts may have deflated and drooped; the belly may have accumulated fat rolls; the six-pack muscles may have become separated; and the countenance may have taken on wrinkles, lines, and creases, causing a fatigued and dejected facial expression.
A mommy makeover is a combination cosmetic procedure that can address all these aesthetic concerns and more! By undergoing multiple solutions at once, the patient can save both time and money. Every mommy makeover is customized to your unique wishes and trouble zones. If you are finally looking to feel confident in your appearance, a mommy makeover can provide unparalleled benefits.
What are some of the most common treatments performed during a mommy makeover?
- Breast augmentation – Breast augmentation is performed to combat a loss of volume in the breasts, creating a rounder, more feminine bust. Implants come in various shapes, sizes, and textures, so your procedure is personalized and elegant.
- Breast lift – A breast lift, or mastopexy, is a surgical procedure to correct breast ptosis (sagging). It is often combined with breast augmentation to revitalize the profile and achieve a perkier, more appealing upper body.
- Tummy tuck – Abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck, is performed to tighten the stomach muscles, remove sagging skin and stubborn fat, and reposition the belly button in a more attractive location. The surgery can often accomplish what weeks and months at the gym have been unable to attain. A tummy tuck is usually paired with liposuction to deliver the most comprehensive fat loss outcome possible.
- Buttock lift – It’s common for the buttocks to sag and deflate after pregnancy, but this doesn’t mean you have to tolerate it. A strategic butt lift can restore a rounded, alluring rear end that is perfectly proportionate to the rest of your body. Wardrobe options are increased, and your self-confidence will skyrocket.
- Liposuction – Liposuction is a fat loss technique combined with any surgical procedure to enhance its results and deliver streamlined, sculpted contours. Liposuction can treat the upper arms, neck, bra rolls, back, waist, thighs, knees, chest, buttocks, flanks, hips, and more.
- Labiaplasty – Childbirth can render the labia asymmetrical or stretched out, causing self-consciousness, discomfort, and irritation. Labiaplasty contours the vaginal region, improving both form and function. Scarring is completely hidden within the folds of the labia.
- Facial contouring – After giving birth is an excellent time to address all the age-related changes in the face, such as wrinkles, lines, creases, folds, and volume loss in the cheeks, temples, and around the eyes. Our team can create a personalized plan for resolving your concerns with your lips, nose, eyes, forehead, jawline, and chin.
- Non-surgical treatments – Our line of non-surgical cosmetic solutions includes injectables and dermal fillers, microneedling, facials, and many other options for pampering yourself in a luxurious and relaxing spa setting.
What is the takeaway?
A mommy makeover can be life-changing. When you feel good about how you look, it affects every aspect of your life, from work and school to social situations and romantic relationships. A mommy makeover can help to restore the breasts, enhance the lower body, roll back the clock on facial aging, and streamline the figure, all with one concentrated recovery period and reduced costs. Call Dr. Alizadeh today to discover if a mommy makeover is right for you!