Body contouring permanently eliminates fat cells and extra skin without anesthesia, surgery, or downtime. Whether you’ve lost weight and want to remove loose skin or trim those last few areas that never seem to look as firm and tight as you want, body contouring can sculpt the silhouette of your dreams.
Some of the body contouring benefits include the following:
- A more defined, well-shaped physique
- Younger, thinner appearance
- Reduced stretch marks, wrinkles, and cellulite
- Eliminated fat
- Difficult areas toned and trimmed
- Loose, hanging skin is removed
- The remaining skin is tightened and firmed
Let’s look at what body contouring techniques Dr. Alizadeh recommends.
Body contouring after weight loss
After gaining significant weight, our skin and muscle tissues stretch to accommodate the extra weight, generally remaining stretched and hanging loosely on the body even when the weight is lost. While body contouring can’t help you lose weight, it can shape the body and tighten the skin to refine your weight loss results.
Dr. Kaveh Alizadeh specializes in surgical and non-surgical body contouring after weight loss, helping patients redefine their shape following:
- Bariatric surgery
- Major weight loss
- Hereditary factors
Any of the following body contouring methods can help you achieve a natural, harmonious shape, helping you get back to daily life feeling toned and terrific. You’ll experience easier exercise, increased mobility options, and better hygiene.
Surgical body contouring methods
Dr. Alizadeh’s favorite surgical body contouring procedures include:
- NaturaTuck™ Tummy Tuck: His trademarked tummy tuck procedure, called NaturaTuck™ Abdominoplasty, improves upon older approaches to tummy-tuck surgery. It tightens and realigns stomach muscles, removes excess abdominal skin and fat, and recreates the belly button for a tighter, sleeker-looking abdomen.
- NaturaSmooth™ Liposuction: NaturaSmooth™ liposuction provides a marked reduction in isolated pockets of fat that do not respond to diet or exercise. Common treatment areas include the upper arms, male breasts, love handles, abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, double chin, upper back, and knees.
- NaturaCurve™ Buttocks Lift Surgery: To lift and shape the buttocks, Dr. Alizadeh exclusively employs NaturaCurve™ Brazilian Buttocks Augmentation, improving safety and outcomes with decreased recovery time. It uses stored fat to enhance curves and bring the body into better proportion and aesthetic balance. It also helps men and women with trauma, scarring, or asymmetry of the buttocks who want to use their natural tissue to achieve a more balanced result.
Nonsurgical body contouring methods
You don’t need to go under the knife to obtain a slender physique. Dr. Alizadeh’s favorite non-surgical fat reduction methods include:
- CoolSculpting: CoolSculpting destroys fat with extreme cold, and the body naturally flushes these dead cells out. There are no incisions, sutures, or potential scars to consider, so you can go back to typical daily activities—even work—as soon as the one-hour treatment is done. The treatment can be used on the belly, flanks, thighs, or below the chin.
- Ultrashape & Cellfina: UltraShape uses ultrasound to reduce isolated areas of fat on the abdomen, hips, and thighs. The FDA-approved device targets and destroys fat cells, leaving surrounding tissues unharmed. Dr. Alizadeh also offers Cellfina, a minimally invasive, FDA-approved treatment for patients who struggle with cellulite. During the procedure, Dr. Alizadeh releases the bands of connective tissue that pull on the skin's surface and create small dimples of cellulite for results that last approximately two years.
- Profound Cellulite Treatment: Cosmoplastic Surgery also offers Profound skin-tightening cellulite treatment. This laser injectable delivers precise heat to a specific depth of your skin’s deeper layers to trigger a regenerative effect.
- NaturaGlow™ Fat Transfer: NaturaGlow™ fat transfer removes unwanted fat from one area of the body and replenishes it in another, such as adding volume and contour to the buttocks, hands, and face or to recreate during breast reconstruction the breast's natural shape and feel.
- J-Plasma: The advanced facial rejuvenation technology combines powerful RF (radio frequency) energy with helium plasma to revitalize and refresh the complexion, removing blemishes while firming sagging skin.
Contour your body with Dr. Alizadeh in NYC
Body contouring is a personal journey that Dr. Alizadeh customizes for each patient. During your consultation with Dr. Alizadeh in his New York City office, he will explain each option and the details of the various procedures, creating a customized treatment plan to help you achieve your vision for your physique.
One of the most talented and well-respected plastic and reconstructive surgeons in the metropolitan NYC area, Dr. Alizadeh is a full Professor of Plastic Surgery at New York Medical College. He has worked diligently to improve and perfect the body contouring procedures and presented the results of his techniques for body contouring at international meetings, including his pain-free, drain-free surgical procedures.
His practice and staff are warm, welcoming, and professional. They proudly offer the best and highest standard of care and technology, both surgical and non-surgical, to give you the body you dream of with body contouring.